DIETSWELL is an engineering and services company of the O&G and renewable energy industries. It is a service company specialized in oil drilling, organized into 4 departments involved at different stages of the oil cycle:
- -Design and Engineering of drilling rigs
- -Management of drilling projects
- -Assistance and technical expertise
- -Inspections and audits of drilling rigs
Dietswell’s head office is located in Guyancourt (78, France) and is staffed by approximately 80 employees and consultants of any nationality, working in France and in expatriation around the world.
Job specification :
Dynamic in nature, come and work with Dietswell’s teams in the development and management of all our projects. Attached to the Factorig business line, you will have the following mission:
- -Ensure Factorig operations follow up,
- -Manage the inspectors planning assigning the right people on the right jobs. Various parameters have to be considered, inspectors competencies, inspectors activity, logistic, etc…
- -Ensure that the service order received from Clients are in line with the competence of the team and in line with the technical and commercial offer sent by Factorig
- -Ensure that the logistic is in line with Clients expectations. Manage the logistic process with the support of Factorig logistic assistants, Visas – transportations, etc.
- -Ensure technical support for use of checklists software by the inspectors,
- -Participate to field inspection and audit jobs,
- -Update the Factorig checklists using the lesson learnt from our inspectors
- -Monitor industry standards evolution and update methods accordingly,
- -Propose new solutions to improve provided services,
- -Improve service image and inspectors working equipment.
- -Engineering Master degree
- -Oil & Gas field experience required
- -Preferably 5 Years’ experience working in the Drilling industry (for Rig contractor as an assistant rig manager, field engineer or as an assistant company man for O&G Operator)
- -Perfect English
- -French knowledge
Location : France Guyancourt (78), 80% office, 20% Onsite assignment, International mobility on medium term to be considered.
Package : according to benefit