Our long term success is based on our effective performance in planning, execution, correction and ongoing improvement while protecting our people and respecting the environment.
Our QHSE system is developed and implemented regarding the Quality Management System: ISO9001 and API Q2.
With the support of all our employees, the board of directors is fully committed to:
- – Satisfy our customers by fitting our products / services to their needs and by considering their feedbacks.
- – Comply with legal requirements, Oil&Gas industry standards and nuclear industry regulations.
- – Implement and maintain the QHSE management system.
- – Protect the health and safety of our employees, customers, contractors and third parties.
- – Protect the environment in the communities where we work and live.
To achieve our commitments, we ensure that:
- – Resources are sufficient and our employees are competent for their tasks by performing personnel competence management.
- – Our contractors are qualified for their tasks.
- – Objectives are in line with the requirements of this policy.
- – Communications are clear and in time.
- – Ongoing improvement is efficient.
The QHSE department is responsible for the implementation of this policy and the integration of objectives into our management system at all levels to add value to our products and services.